Author and Principal Developer of Scribere Creative Earma Brown noticed a good stream of traffic from Facebook and other places. Realizing afresh greater focus means greater profit, she wanted to streamline her service offerings for her targeted visitors. Mrs. Brown wanted it to be obvious the promotion of her latest book and what services she specialized in.
As a solution, SC streamlined her menu bars. Every menu button was examined for purpose and marketability. They added side, footer, page and sub-level menus. They made sure the main specialty services were highlighted with news style ads, test links and graphical ads. The main social site links were added.
Butterfly Press wanted an upgraded website to position better in the online market for publishing clients. They said, “We want to create a next level website that will make the aspiring author want to see their book in the line up.” Mother company Arrow Productions partnered with them and provided a flash slideshow with high graphic ads sure to grab attention. Then under that slideshow they presented a line up of featured books to help put BP’s best foot forward with showing potential clients what they can do. See the solution provided to Butterfly Press at http://www.butterflypress.net
Publisher Inner Court Publishing commissioned Sribere Creative to build a mini-site to sell one of their newest book releases Writing a Book God’s Way, a Christian edition of the 100 Days to a Book writing program books. They wanted an old world look that matched or blended to complement the book cover design. They planned that the book cover design would be placed in the header for added brand recognition. The payment links are linked with one of Arrow Production’s online shopping carts http://www.theshieldshop.com that is currently promoting the WABGW book. To see the solution provided for Inner Court Publishing visit here http://www.writingabookgodsway.com
Publisher Inner Court Publishing commissioned Scribere Creative to build a blog for the WOW! Book. They wanted the feminine look with a classy look for the WOW! message and book. The author would post articles, videos and other writings to grow and attract her existing readership. Visit http://wowontheweb.com for the solution.
Have you ever been on the see-saw of business profits? Many service business professionals experience the ebb & flow of business (commonly called the feast-famine cycle) A client recently asked, “How can I attract an even flow of business? I get so frustrated with being overwhelmed with work one week and famished the next. I know I should market. Yet when I get busy with clients my marketing slips and I slide into the famine cycle.” To help avoid the famine cycle, create a system to attract people to your website. Take full advantage of the powerful ways to attract people to your website consistently:
1. Put valuable free content on your website. Seek to educate your audience. Help them make more money, cut costs or solve their problems. Examples include: online assessments, how to tips, short reports, resource lists, how-to tutorials, dictionary of terms in your field, etc.
2. Write articles. Every service professional should use this marketing tool. Submit to publishers in your targeted market. Make sure its one your audience reads. For example, your local Chamber of Commerce newsletter or large trade journals in your field. Do you need help getting started with your informative article in your field? Click here for easy steps to write articles.
3. Develop your newsletter. Stir interest. Use your newsletter to draw your readers back like bees to a honeycomb. Post new valuable information and offers. They will return again and again.
4. Use your advertising space to point to free information. Most people want to take their time with getting to know you. So instead of trying to fit a whole sales message in a few line, use your advertising as bait to hook your audience.
5. Put website address and special offer on printed materials. Make an offer that drives people to your site. For example, put your URL and offer for free web assessment on your business card. Or put your URL and offer for your emini-course inside your brochure.
Website traffic is considered the life-blood of your online marketing. No traffic equals no sales. Put the above tips to practice and get consistent traffic to avoid the famine cycle.
©Earma Brown, 15 yr. Web Developer, Author, Business Owner
Helps service business owners, and writers build their online presence and brand to create multiple streams of income.
Inner Court Publishing commissioned Scribere Creative to develop a website that the fans and readers of Author Charles Rosson could visit to receive information and updates about his new book So You Want to Prophesy. SC developed a site to flow with the book’s colors and portray a masculine undertone.
Truth In Action Ministries chose Scribere Creative
(service of AP for authors) to partner with in building their online presence. Founder Paul Bibbs wanted to prepare for the release of his new ebook “Behold The Bride Groom Cometh! and build a database of interested web visitors for his subscription online Bible Studies and End time Prophecy ministry. Visit TruthInActionMinistries.com online for the solutions developed for TIAM and its founder Paul Bibbs.