Our graphic design, specifically book cover design service was created for self-publishing authors needing a well designed book cover at an affordable price. With our service your book cover will be created in excellence and you will receive a print ready PDF of the finished book cover for your printer created using Adobe Acrobat.
Sample Print Book Covers (Back & Front)
Book Cover Design Services Provided:
A complete spread, one piece, paperback book cover design and layout of the front, back and spine set to your printer’s specifications.
- A high resolution, print ready PDF of the cover ready to send to your printer.
- An ISBN barcode created and placed on the back cover if needed. You must supply me with the ISBN.
- A single high resolution image purchase (up to $15) on your behalf through either bigstockphoto.com or istockphoto.com for use in your Book Cover Design and help selecting a suitable image from these sources if needed.
- Digital delivery of the included Book Design Cover files including the PDF and the Photoshop source file if applicable.
We charge only $300 $275 per book cover layout. As you may know, other book cover designers may charge $500 and up for a similar service.
Sample ebook Covers
Please Read Carefully:
The Book Cover Design Service does not include excessive or complicated image manipulation; ebook covers, covers for hardcover books that require an inside flap; creation of original artwork, drawing or image creations; copywriting or text editing services or anything else not specified in the “included” list above.
Ready to get Started?
Click here to read the Book Cover Design Agreement.
By purchasing our service you are stating that you have read and agree to the terms of this contract.
What you will need to provide:
After ordering, you are requested to provide us with the following materials and information for your book cover design. An email with more details on what is needed will be sent automatically after ordering.
- Title and Subtitle of Book
- Author Name
- Book trim size (height and width):
- Specifications required by your printer/publisher or their contact information. Or the location of template provided by printer/publisher.
- Total page count of your book’s interior to calculate the needed spine width for the cover.
- If your printer offers different paper types I will also need to know what type you will be using as this will affect the spine width as well.
- ISBN and retail price if you want the price included in the barcode.
- A brief description of what your book is about and any ideas you wish incorporated into your Book Cover Design.
- Any graphics or artwork you wish to use. Images used for book covers should be at least 300 ppi (high resolution) and of adequate height and width for your cover. If using images from bigstockphoto.com or istockphoto.com, the image IDs of which ones you like. If you want help selecting an image let me know.
Ready to get started with your cover? Click Here to purchase and schedule your cover design.